Company Location: Switzerland
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors, my client is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries, the tobacco industry.
We are looking for a passionate, result driven brand marketer with a professional background in brand awareness building, including marketing campaigns, a guru in digital and eCommerce. This position reports to the Cluster Marketing Director.
- Drive the brand activation across all media touchpoints to grow the brand awareness and user base
- Development of campaigns and creative for the Swiss market in close collaboration with the Global and international marketing teams
- Develop agency briefs, manage delivery and motivate agency teams to deliver the best for the brand
- Management of the media agency to ensure ROI maximization of media spending
- Be the voice of the consumer, conducting user research and gathering feedback
- Manage digital marketing activities, develop innovative tactics for user engagement
- Monitoring and performance measurement of digital advertising to increase traffic and sales on our eCommerce platform
- Commercial responsibility for the eCommerce channel, defining portfolio and promotion strategy to maximize B2C sales
- Work closely with the international digital teams to continuously improve the user experience, conversion funnels and performance of our website/eCommerce platform
- Manage the marketing budget maximize ROI on marketing investments
- Communicate all programs, developments and post-initiative analysis on a regular basis
- Ensure each initiative has clear metrics and perform post-campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns
- Ensure delivery in-depth analysis of digital marketing activities, eCommerce conversion funnels with state-of the art metrics framework
- Deliver regular reporting of results against brand metrics, with proposals for improvements.
- Master’s degree, preferably in business or marketing,
- 5+ years of professional experience in Brand/Marketing with a focus on digital channels.
- Knowledge of eCommerce businesses, digital recruitment and retention strategies,
- Experience in working with marketing and digital agencies to deliver great outcomes for the brand,
- Knowledge of media planning and performance marketing with respective KPIs to manage our media agency effectively,
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to leverage data analysis to drive strategy,
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking,
- Strong project management and personal organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple workstreams simultaneously,
- Self-starter and self-driven – effective working independently but liaising with many stakeholders,
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments, taking full responsibility for your workstreams,
- Fluent in English and German, French,
- Swiss national or holder of a valid required work permit in Switzerland.
Interested? Please get in touch with Mirko Tagliabue via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay up to date by following our page on Linkedin and Facebook