Company Location: Austria, Salzburg
For my client, an extremely successful Silicon Valley, that has recently started its expansion in Europe, we are currently looking for a Trade Marketing Manager based in the Austrian HQ in Salzburg.
You will be responsible for company cost accounting, analyses, liquidity, cash flow, credit lines, connection and supervision of banking, credit and risk management related to the company’s financial activities.
- Analysis and evaluation of financial and operational data to make timely managerial decisions and periodic and ad-hoc financial reporting of key business data to identify anomalies and issues and to formulate recommendations to improve profitability
- Support in the setting-up local finance department and implementation of relevant controlling tools in collaboration with Commercial Finance Manager, based in Germany (like forecast model, marketing budget, CoGs analysis etc.)
- Local responsible for accounting topics in collaboration with EMEA finance team (incl. SSC) and auditors
- Analytical support of other departments (e.g. marketing, operations) for different kind of financial requests
- Actively involved in closing and management reporting activities: month-end, quarterly, year-end, internal controls
- Preparation of monthly dashboard (KPIs & P&L) reporting for the local business unit
- Daily and weekly sales reporting
- Responsible for ad hoc analysis and requests
- Local team member in (international) projects, e.g. annual operating plan process, system integration etc.
- Cross-functional project work
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Accounting
- 3-5 years of working experience in a finance department
- Preferably, experience, in Consumer Goods and global companies
- Experience of adding value in a fast paced commercial business
- Strong analytical, modeling and critical thinking skills
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel and Financial systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve win-win solutions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet tight deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and German languages
Interested? Please get in touch with Mirko Tagliabue via email: email@example.com
Stay up to date by following our page on Linkedin and Facebook