Company Location: Austria, Salzburg
For my client, an extremely successful Silicon Valley, that has recently started its expansion in Europe, we are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager based in the Austrian HQ in Salzburg.
This position is responsible for collaborating on the sales strategy and customer journey. This includes client on-boarding – ensuring B2B customers receive products in time and complete, supporting marketing initiatives such as training, merchandising, and event marketing. Client retention – maintaining and optimizing the customer experience. Client expansion – increasing the customer lifetime value within the existing account base by up-selling and developing sales leads.
- Upsell existing customers from an assigned geography
- Input and update Salesforce information to ensure proper management of the account
- Introduce products to prospective accounts and complete sell-in process when assigned
- Successfully refers to large sales opportunities to divisional sales managers as necessary
- Manage inbound calls from existing and prospect accounts by providing exemplary service
- Manages onboarding of new accounts in collaboration with Territory Sales Manager
- Track and manage account performance, assist Territory Sales Managers in improving performance
- Stay abreast of all laws and regulations for selling products in retail
- Work as a team to help achieve overall company goals
- BA/BS degree, marketing or business administration preferred
- Previously worked in a sale or marketing environment or in a related field.
- Comfortable working with C-level corporate managers.
- Working with specialty retail shops focused on lifestyle marketing and community.
- Working within a dealer/distributor sales environment a plus.
- Working with CRMs such as Salesforce.
- Working with ERPs such as Acumatica or NetSuite.
- Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the category products and/or services.
- Excellent organization skills including documentation.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
Interested? Please get in touch with Mirko Tagliabue via email: email@example.com
Stay up to date by following our page on Linkedin and Facebook