Company Location: London, United Kingdom
For a prominent French family Located in London seeks an experienced Personal Assistant / House Manager. The successful candidate will be proactive, detail oriented, polished and professional. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Office and administrative tasks and responsibilities pertaining to principal
- Answering phone calls at the office and maintaining contact information
- Booking flights, restaurants and making travel arrangements; organizing detailed itineraries
- Manage 6 households (seasonal staff, dealing and managing tradesmen, etc)
- Assist in the office, admin work, small data entry task, sending invitations, printing brochures, organizing the post, etc.
- Handling special requests, errands, and related duties
- Accounting knowledge would be a plus
- This is a full-time position.
- + 5 years experience in a similar position
- Trustworthy and discrete
- Outstanding references from both current and previous employers
- Mother tongue French and a superb command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills required, including Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet, and e-mail
- Persistent and motivated personality
- Household management experience; experience reconciling credit cards, creating expense reports
- Flexible scheduling with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Valid passport with the flexibility to travel as needed
- Able to work legally in Europe
Interested? Please get in touch with Mirko Tagliabue via email: firstname.lastname@example.org