Company Location: Zweibrücken
Our client is a real estate fund created in 2014 with the mission to acquire existing shopping centres across Europe and enhance their performance so as to provide strong investment returns for its stakeholders. For their growing German team we are currently looking for a Retail Manager reporting directly to the Village Director
The retail manager will align all operational activities and retail initiatives with the centre to achieve set sales target and ensure an outstanding customer experience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Establish and develop strong relationships with the tenants to ensure their daily operational performance achieves set targets.
- Monitor and analyse sales/density of stores on a regular basis.
- Help to identify areas for improvement and sales increase by assisting and providing guidelines to store managers on profitable in-store presentation, customer service and ways of working.
- Champion CRM with brands and make it an integral part of how the Outlet does business. Take an active role in signing additional brands continuously.
- Liase effectively with leasing, marketing and facility departments in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work within the retail and marketing teams building retail calendars, providing key relevant information to effectively support the overall business.
- Develop the annual retail budget; track actuals against budget on monthly basis.
- Develop action plans to meet budget.
- Close cooperation with legal and leasing departments to ensure brands are meeting contractual requirements.
- Coordinate and manage tenant mystery shopper programme and provide analysis, output and action plans to store managers and brand headquarters.
- Track local retail and outlet market trends.
- Proven experience in fashion retail industry, ideally within a department store.
- Clear analytical capabilities, structured approach, and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work well across all levels within the business and with all tenants.
- A customer focused approach with an innate understanding of quality service.
- Fluent in English and local centre language, any other language beneficial.
Interested? Please get in touch with Mirko Tagliabue via email: email@example.com
Stay up to date by following our page on Linkedin and Facebook