Company Location: Schwyz, Switzerland
Victorinox produces and sells unique, high-quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances. The company’s headquarters are located in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company Karl Elsener first set up his cutler’s business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary «Original Swiss Army Knife».
- Developing and analyzing Sales information including sell in and sell out information, using reports which are based on the corporate BI systems to monitor all global sales
- Delivering meaningful solutions to ensure sales growth in revenue and profitability for our different channels of distribution
- Establishing reporting formats to be used to identify business and for them to become the daily tools of the senior sales organization
- Analyzing a portfolio of product categories down to style and SKU specifics, developing and generating productive analysis tools, reports and strategies on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Partnering with the Global Head of Planning & Merchandising to establish overall business reporting tools and strategies
Candidate should have the following qualities:
- You have a higher education (master’s degree or equivalent) ideally in Business with a sound knowledge of corporate databases and their structures. Having worked previously for a premium brand within consumer products, you bring expertise and understanding of global, multi-channel distribution with you. We are looking for someone who has at least 5 years’ professional experience working with retail, wholesale, planning and allocation systems. You possess strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills. Strong communication skills in English and German are required, and the ability to work independently and take the initiative round off your profile.
Interested? Please get in touch with Mirko Tagliabue via email: firstname.lastname@example.org