Company Location: Veneto, Italy
The PM helps the team incorporate research, performance, and manufacturing technology into the design process.
Candidate must maintain precise development documentation and meet targets for quality, performance, and cost.
• Review concepts with R&D Team and designers.
• Build specification packages with technical details, bill of materials, construction details,
• Review samples and execute all development changes for improvements on fit,
construction, materials and aesthetics.
• Work with manufacturing to build highest performance and quality product.
• Follow and report on development schedule to ensure timely completion within deadlines.
• Drive materials selection and new materials research.
Candidate should have the following qualities:
• A minimum of five years experience in a product development environment for technical
performance outerwear, sportswear or the outdoor market is required.
• Significant mechanical or technical expertise.
• An interest in products and manufacturing together with a thorough knowledge of materials,
textiles, and treatments.
• Excellent attention to detail and precision.
• Ability to think on a conceptual level and solid decision-making skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication in English, especially in manufacturing and
• High level of motivation and commitment.
• Knowledge of motorsports would be an advantage.
• Some travel required.
Interested? Please get in touch with Mirko Tagliabue via email: firstname.lastname@example.org