Company Location: Switzerland
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors, my client is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries, the tobacco industry.
We are looking for a People and Talent Specialist.
The Talent and People Specialist will support the local organization and the Cluster Senior People Partner to continue building the team, processes, and culture.
- Preparation of the employment agreements,
- Interface to the external payroll provider, including collection and preparation of the mandatory information and documentation for the payroll, e.g. timesheets, approvals, bonuses calculations, individual changes etc.,
- System administrator for payroll database,
- Point of contact person for all compensation & benefit topics for external authorities and providers,
- Managing the local bonus process (calculation, letter management, payment preparation),
- New hires on-boarding coordination,
- Guardian of the labor law in Switzerland and GDPR and consulting local line managers on the local labor law,
- Other HR administration related tasks and projects.
- Work daily with hiring teams and in the company’s candidates tracking system,
- Ensure the best candidate experience and be the voice of the candidate at all times,
- Schedule interviews,
- Proactively keep hiring teams timely informed on the hiring standing,
- Manage phone screening, in-person interviews,
- Arrange travels for foreign candidates,
- Take initiative to identify, own and resolve recruiting roadblocks/bottlenecks,
- Anticipate several steps ahead – proactively improve our staffing operations, provide better business partnership, and continuously raise the bar on talent,
- Train hiring team members on the process and usage of the company’s Candidates Tracking System,
- Payment coordination of HR related vendors’ invoices.
- 5+ years of HR professional experience in Switzerland, strong preference is the experience in a tech/fast-paced environment,
- Excellent understanding of Switzerland labor law, local payroll practices, salary related taxes and social charges,
- Experienced user of HRIS systems,
- Interviewing skills,
- Digital savvy,
- Self-motivated and highly organised person interested in professional development and learning,
- German language skills must be the mother tongue, fluency in French and English are obligatory.
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required
Interested? Please get in touch with Mirko Tagliabue via email: email@example.com
Stay up to date by following our page on Linkedin and Facebook