Company Location: Switzerland
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors, my client is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries, the tobacco industry.
We are looking for a passionate and result driven trade marketer with a professional background in channel marketing, POSM development, and production, brand activation in POS in Switzerland. This position reports to the Trade Marketing Manager, Switzerland, and closely works with internal Key Accounts and Field Sales teams.
- Contribute to the development, building, and implementation of the overall trade and channel marketing strategy
- Work with internal and external partners on the development and delivery of trade marketing assets / POS collateral
- Take project ownership of different trade marketing initiatives and activation programs
- Contribute to the creation of brand experiences for consumer engagements
- Drive resource planning and distribution of the POS collateral
- Report regularly on actual POS tool placements and brand visibility in the market
- Adapt, complement and improve existing international sell-in, POS, and sell-out materials
- Assist in the development and execution of trade marketing tactics including product launch, activation
- Deliver regular reporting of results against metrics, with proposals for improvements
- Generate insights through pricing, innovation, trade, and competitive analysis
- Close collaboration with the sales and brand ambassador team
- Bachelor degree or higher degree in Marketing,
- 3+ years of experience in Trade Marketing in Switzerland.
- Strong understanding of brands and marketing communication,
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking,
- Ability to navigate in a fast pace and international environment,
- Understand retail, passionate about trade and channel marketing,
- Flexible, creative and communicative personality,
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to work independently with hands-on mentality,
- Self-starter and self-driven,
- Fluent in English and German, French is a plus,
- Swiss national or holder of a valid required work permit in Switzerland.
Interested? Please get in touch with Mirko Tagliabue via email: email@example.com
Stay up to date by following our page on Linkedin and Facebook